University of Missouri - Kansas City Peer Group
- University of Alabama at Birmingham (Birmingham, AL)
- University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center (Denver, CO)
- University of Louisville (Louisville, KY)
- University of Toledo (Toledo, OH)
- Wayne State University (Detroit, MI)
- Indiana University-Purdue University-Indianapolis (Indianapolis, IN)
- University of Illinois at Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus (Norman, OK)
- University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Virginia Commonwealth University (Richmond, VA)
Note:UMKC IR office did a peer analysis study by using cluster analyses with IPEDS, Carnegie Classification, and U.S. News Academic Insight data set.
Public, large, urban research universities were included in the analyses. The professional programs offered were also reviewed to have comparable schools in
terms of their professional degree offerings. The new list was re-examined by the Provost and academic deans in July 2017.
UMKC Peer Comparisons with IPEDS Data Dashboard (Public Data)
This dashboard compares UMKC with peers on various IPEDS data metrics. This dashboard is public.
UMKC Peer Comparisons with U.S. News (2018) Dashboard (UMKC Faculty and Staff Only)
This dashboard compares UMKC with peers with U.S. News metrics that are used for U.S. News rankings. This dashboard is not public. You need to use your UMKC username and password.